Monday 4 April 2016

Spring fashion essentials!

Happy Monday! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It has been a hectic few days here so a big thank you to all our friends and family who have helped out! In between waiting rooms, Doctor appointments and a few hours of sleep *'m still soon jet lag :( I have managed to find a few new pieces for my wardrobe! Because shopping always brightens your day! Here are a few of my favourite finds which you will love! 





I mentioned this sweet embroidered shirt last week and thought I would share it again, because it's so darn cute. This shirt is super light and soft. So a great summer/ spring staple piece and it comes in  both white and blue! You can find it online here!


I bought these sandals a few weeks ago have been wearing them none stop. They are seriously comfortable and I love the stone grey colour. A pair of simple sandals are a spring/summer must have so if you are in the market for a new pair you should check these out here! 

I found these Seed Heritage Dot Shorts online last night. I mean how cute and handy are these? They are also on sale right now for $49 #win You can grab yourself a pair here!

I have had my eye on the Country Road dress all season and now that it is on sale I may have to splurge! You can find it in store or online here!


Finally, feast your eyes on this gorgeous Elms and King snake skin clutch! I shared my own a few weeks ago (I have one in papaya and use it constantly). This cute clutch/ cross body bag can be found online here!

I hope you liked my latest finds and you all have a fantastic day! 

Lou xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment