Wednesday 20 April 2016

Wednesday Wardrobe

Morning Everyone! 

Today I'm sharing a few of my recent fashion finds and outfits that I have been wearing and loving lately! 


This past weekend we celebrated one of my oldest friends big birthday! I picked up this gorgeous little black jumpsuit for the event and got plenty of compliments. You can find it online here! 


This is perhaps the favourite item in my closet at the moment. I got this embroidered Zara jacket last month and wear it constantly. 


You can find it online here. 

I have been paring this jacket with a simple plain tee. This one is a cheap but great find from H & M, you can find it here.


Complete the look with some distressed denim shorts and you are ready to roll! These are also a H&M find and are well within the budget. You can find them here.



I bought this off the shoulder 'Up to no good' shirt a few weeks ago and love it. I have paired it with both a white mini skirt and white skinny jeans. *I'm not sure why this model is so orange but the shirt is still gorgeous! You can find it here. 

You can find my all time favourite white ripped skinny jeans here.


So there you have it a few of my latest fashion finds and recent outfits. I hope you like them and enjoy some online shopping! 

Lou
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment