Tuesday 12 April 2016

What's Up ~ Entertainment Edition

Morning Everyone! 

I hope your weeks are off to a great start! If you have been reading the blog for a little while now you will know I always participate in What's Up Wednesday! This is where myself and lots of other lovely blogger share what we are up to. But seeing as this only happens once a month, I thought I would start a What's Up - Entertainment edition. You gals always have great recommendations for movies, books and TV and we all know I love me some TV. Without further a do, here are my entertainment recommendations for April! 

TV


Oh my goodness this show is good! I may or may not have binge watched the first three seasons over the christmas break ;) I have just finished season four and now must wait a whole month until the next season is released on DVD #imadinosaur #donthavenetflix If you haven't joined the Suits train you need to get onto this show immediately! 


Speaking of addictive TV. Can we talk about House of Cards for a minute?! I mean Frank Underwood has to be the definition of an evil genius! Fantastic acting, writing and a whole lot of drama. This show is not to be missed. I'm catching up and about to start season four! No spoilers please! 

Movies  


Easer break + hot weather = movies. The kids loved it, I loved it, the old couple behind us loved it. This movie was a real crowd pleaser with plenty of laughs and a sweet message. Be sure to check it out. 

Read
Being back home means Frankie is on the news stands and I'm excited! I have been reading this magazine since its beginning and love it. If you are looking for fun craft or food ideas this is the magazine for you. Frankie also has hilarious articles, guest interviews and beautiful products. I love me some Frankie magazine! 


I mentioned this book in my April / May reads. Now that I am about a quarter of the way through I can assure you this book is just as funny as you would expect. Comedian Jim Gaffigan is back and taking about his real love, food. My father has always been a big fan of Jim's and that is how I was originally introduced to him. After buying this book for my dad for christmas and hearing his non stop 'rave' reviews about this book. I decided to give it a crack for myself and boy I'm glad I did! 

I hope you all have a great day and you enjoy these entertainment suggestions! 

Lou
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment