Friday 20 May 2016

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday Friends! 


As usual, this week has flown by the weekend is nearly upon us, woohoo! We will be having a very lazy weekend filled with sleep ins, friends and a trip to the movies. I can't wait! Here are a few of my favourites from this week. 

One 


Last weekend we joined my family for our annual excursion to my hometowns country show. I have been visiting the show every May with my parents for as long as I can remember. And although I no longer enjoy sideshow alley or beg my dad for a show bag a visit is mandatory. 

Two 


Speaking of country life. Meet our friend Tuesday. Tuesday is a friends pet alpaca and recently received a mohawk haircut. We are sure he is loving it, can't you tell from his expression ;) 

Three 


On Wednesday I shared my favourite outfits from the week. Including this sweet, chore friendly get up. If you missed the post you can find it here!

Four 


I posted a picture on instagram last week of my Summer holiday planning session. And as some of you may have already guessed by this picture above, I will be heading to New York for a girls trip this August! I love NYC big and it is one of my favourite cities to visit, like ever! August can't come soon enough! 

Five 


Finally, as always a sweet little quote to start your weekend! 

Have a great weekend ladies!

Lou 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment