Friday 27 May 2016

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday Friends! 



The weekend is nearly here and I'm pumped. The weather here at the moment is beautiful and perfect for a good hike so hopefully this weekend will be spent outdoors. But before I grab my sneakers and that crazy labrador of mine here are this weeks favourites! 

One 
What's Up Wednesday is here. If you missed my Wednesday post you can catch it here! This post is basically a monthly catchup on what I'm loving, what I'm planning etc. Essentially What's Up! 

Two 


I have mentioned my love of Erin Condren products a number of times before but seriously have not put my Life Planner down all week. This is no regular day planner it is life changing! Big statement I know, but seriously if this planner can't get you sorted and organised, nothing will! You can check out their gorgeous range of all things stationary here. 

Three


An unusually serious book choice for me I know! But I'm telling you this book is captivating. If you have seen the 2013 documentary 'Black Fish' which discusses the controversy surrounding Orca Whales in captivity. Then this book is a must read! I'll share more details in my next Entertainment Update but if you are looking for a book to diver into, then I highly recommend this one! 

Four 
I saw this yesterday and had to share, so funny! I have just finished season 12 of Greys Anatomy and wow oh wow! This show has had some dry points, where I'll admit I stopped watching. But it is once again, fantastic TV drama and I'm hooked all over again! 

Five 


Finally, as always, some wise words to start your weekend! 


See you all Monday !

Lou 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment