Monday 16 May 2016

May Finds

Happy Monday Friends! 

It is half way through the month and time seems to be flying! We had a busy but fun filled weekend and I'm far too exhausted to be starting the week. But lets give it a crack! 

As I have said many times before, one of my favourite parts about blogging is sharing my great, fun, bargain and useful finds with you lovely ladies. I realised over the weekend I haven't shared any of these in a while. And boy oh boy, do I have some goodies to show you! 

One 

I mentioned this Tony and Guy Sea Salt spray last week and received a few questions about it. This was a recent spare of the moment find at my grocery store and has been a terrific purchase. Seriously, my hair smells great, my curls are bouncier and my hair is overall healthier. LOVE LOVE LOVE! 

Two 

I was on the hunt for a new pair of 'cheap' jeans and H&M has delivered the goods! These slightly distressed jeans are cheap and cheerful and super comfy. I'm loving them and know you will love them too. Find them online here. 

Three 
There is nothing I love more than doing home after a long day and slipping into my Ugg boots. I have been buying Peter Alexander Ugg boots for years and adore them. My whole family now has a pair and even they love them. After three wonderful years I think its time me and my Ugg boots parted ways and I replace them with some newbies! You can grab a pair here.

Four 

My sister bought me this Soap as part of a pack for christmas and I'm in love. It is gentle on skin and smells amazing. I can verify it makes a great gift ;) but trust me once you smell this you will want some for yourself. You can purchase it online here!

Five 
Finally, one of the little gifts we spoilt my mum with this mothers day. How sweet is this monogrammed leather phone case from The Edited Daily?!? My sister has had one for a while now and loved hers so much I checked them out online. Be warned this site is gorgeous and you will want one of everything! You can find their personalised phone cases here. 


So there you have it, a few of my recent (not very exciting) purchases! Have a terrific day everyone and happy shopping. 

Lou 
xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment