Wednesday 18 May 2016

Wednesday Wardrobe

Morning friends! 

Today I'm sharing my wardrobe from this week and once again it is a mix of winter/ spring fashion. The weather just can not make up its mind. The days are hot and the nights are freezing, so our wardrobe are all over the place. Here are a few outfits from this week! 


Unfortunately a lot of these pieces are sold out :( I live in these jeans and this cardigan (which I grabbed on sale) is probably the cosiest thing I have ever owned. Nether the less this is a cute outfit which you can easily re-create. 

Espadrilles similar here 
Cardigan similar here
T-shirt here
Jeans here


Shirt here
Jeans here 
Boots similar here
Bracelet here
Watch here


Vest here 
Jeans here
Boots here
Shirts here
Watch here


Dress/sweater similar here
Boots here

Have a wonderful day everyone! 

Lou 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment