Monday 9 May 2016

What's Up ~ Entertainment Edition

Happy Monday Everyone! 

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and enjoyed your mothers day. We celebrated mothers day with an afternoon tea at my parents place and WAY too much delicious food. I will share one of my favourite recipes from the party later in the week, so stay tuned! 

Speaking of things I'm loving at the moment, todays post is my monthly Entertainment  guide. You guys always have great suggestions about new shows, books, movies etc so I love hearing your feedback. I also loving being able to share great finds with you so this is definitely one of my favourite posts! Ok here we go! 

TV 


After nearly 12 seasons of Greys Anatomy I'm pretty confident I could perform an emergency appendectomy. However I'm not sure how this crazy season will finish up. I have been eagerly watching this season and with only 3 episodes to go, anything could happen! #shondarhimesproblems  #keepsusguessing



I'll be honest I have never been a huge fan of master chef however after months of nagging from my friends I have decided to give it another crack. The latest season started last week and all of a sudden I'm watching master chef 5 nights a week. Hopefully all this cooking inspo will rub off on my soon!

Books 


I have been watching the Graham Norton show for years and think he is hilarious. His previous book was very good and when I her he had released another I knew I needed to get my hands on a copy. This book is a hilarious look into his life, loves and career highlights. I highly recommend it! You can grab yourself a copy here.

Movies 

My sister and I took our mother to see this movie last week and well there isn't a lot to say. There where undoubtably a few laughs but a lot of it was pretty cringe worth. A great cast and sweet storyline this is definitely a good way to spend a Sunday afternoon with your own mom! 


Although this movie isn't out yet I already have plans to see it this week! I love Tina Fey this movie looks fantastic. My sister and I are taking our mom this week, so fingers crossed its as good as it seems! 


Remember to please leave your recommendations below, I love hearing what y'all are up too in your spare time! 

Have a wonderful day everyone! 

Lou 
xxx 








No comments:

Post a Comment