Monday 23 May 2016

Your NYC!

Morning Friends! 

I hope your weekend was relaxing and restful. Mine was lots of fun but busy busy busy *insert accidental 3 hour nap on Sunday afternoon! As I mentioned last week I'm taking a quick getaway to NYC with my sister in August. We have both been the New York a tone of times but there is something simply magic about the city that never sleeps. 


Having visited numerous times before there are a few must-do activities, sites and restaurants on our list. However I want to hear from YOU! What do you love to do when you visit this amazing city, are there any recommendations you have relied from friends etc? All comments and messages are appreciated! 

Sadly that is it for me today as I have a mammoth sized list of chores to get on. But I'll be back tomorrow with lots of goodness! 

Lou 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment