Tuesday 14 June 2016

Camping... really?!?

Morning Friends! 

Today we are talking camping. I know, not my ideal holiday but nether the less, one which is growing on me! 


I will be honest the idea of going away to sleep on the floor, OUTDOORS is not overly appealing to me. We never camped as kids and up until last year I had never tried it. However a few of our friends convinced me that it was time to give it a crack and much to my surprise we had a FANTASTIC time! 


*with only a few hitches ;) 


In July we will be packing up the car and heading south once again for a long weekend. So I'm looking for advice. What are your top tips, products or essentials that you think we should bring/ do? I'm a total novice so help a sister out and leave comments or messages! 


Lou 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment