Friday 3 June 2016

Friday Favourites



It's Friday WOOHOO! It looks like the rain is headed our way for the weekend, so I'm looking forward to hugging up in my PJ's, watching movies and being a home body! Here are my favourites from this week which I know you will all love. 

One 
What better way to get cozy during winter weather than to slide on your favourite Ugg boots?! These Peter Alexander Home boots are my all time favourite slippers and are as warm as can be. 100%sheepskin lined, these boots are fantastic quality. Grab a pair for yourself here!

Two 

Meet my new supermarket guilty pleasure! The Juice Lab - Rise and Shine, has to be the best pre packaged juice available. 

Three

After all your hard work spring cleaning its only fair to reward yourself with a little gift for your home! On Tuesday I shared a few fun bits and pieces that will brighten your household no matter the season! Check it out here!

Four 


Looking for a new Primer? Then look now further because this Stila One Step is about to change your life! Gentle on skin and well within budget this is the primer for you! Grab it online here!

Five 


Have a wonderful weekend friends! 

Lou 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment