Friday 10 June 2016

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday Friends! 

This week has been a massive one and I'm looking forward to putting my feet up and relaxing! However before my weekend can begin I'm off to the dentist EEEKKK #prayforme ! Luckily for me I bought a few sale items this week as a treat, so I can take my swollen face home and check out all my new goodies ;) Here are my Friday favourites from this week! 

One 

I have always loved these Seed Heritage Sequin Tee's and they are currently on sale! I have two already and bought another two in the sale. They are comfy, cute, amazing quality and reduced to $39, grab one online here!

Two 


If you missed out on this weeks recipe, you can find it here. These white choc brownies are all good things and will no doubt be a family favourite. Try them out this weekend! 

Three


This has to be one of my favourite Apps ever! I just found it last week and have found it so useful. If you have never tried meditating or have your doubts then this is the app for you. I have been using it to help me sleep and also unwind after a crazy day. It's free and its fabulous! Check it out here!

Four 


Looking for a great weekend playlist? I have found the one for you. As cheesy as it sounds, this playlist is filled with lots of oldies and plenty of goodies. Thanks Spotify! Check it out here!

Five 


Finally some wise words from Ms Watson, to think over !

Have a great weekend ladies! 

Lou 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment