Friday 17 June 2016

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday Friends!

It has been business as usual here this week, work, chores, friends and a little bit of chaos. So this weekend I'm looking forward to some time spent with friends relaxing, eating and hanging out! Here are a few of my favourites from this week. 

One 


I'm off to the movies tonight with some girlfriends to see this term jerker. I read this book a while back and wasn't the biggest fan. However reviews from the film have been great and I'm dying to see how Emilia Clarke and Sam Clafin have brought these characters to life. I'll be bringing my tissues for sure!

Two 


Yesterday I shared a new recipe, the whole family will love. This Mushroom, Parmesan and Tortellini is super easy and insanely good. If you missed it you can check it out  here!

Three 


I have mentioned these Seed Heritage Sequin Tees a few times before. But they are currently on sale and thought you all should know! I bought two more in the sale and can't wait to wear them as soon as the weather here warms up again. You can grab one online here.

Four 


We are heading on another camping 'adventure' in a few weeks time. So I put it to you guys for tips, gadgets and necessities. I'm not overly outdoorsy so any advise is much appreciated. Regardless I'm looking forward to a few days away with friends! 

Five 
Finally as always a sweet sentiment to start you weekend! 

Have a great few days ladies, see you Monday! 

Lou 
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment