Friday 24 June 2016

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday Friends! 

I hope you all have fun plans for the weekend and are looking forward to a mini break! This weekend I plan on spending time with family, attending a friends fundraiser and planning for my upcoming girls trip to NYC! But before all of the weekend fun commences I'm sharing my favourites from this week. 

One 


Looking for the perfect weekend recipe? Why not try this deadly easy Victoria Sponge! If you missed it on the blog yesterday you can check it out here ! 

Two 


I snuck into Zimmerman this week to find a new party dress and boy oh boy was I blow away! I have loved Zimmerman designs for years and already have a number of their dresses but this latest purchase may just be my favourite. I can't wait to wear it in a few weeks time! You can check it out online here!

Three 


As I have mentioned before, I love visiting New York, it truly is one of the greatest cities in the world. So an upcoming visit with my sisters has me giddy! Planning is full steam ahead at the moment and I'm loving some of your recommendations. So please please please keep them coming. 

Four 


Exciting holidays and fancy dresses aside, it is important to always devote some time to the important things in life. For me that has always been donating my time and resources to some very worthy causes. A personal favourite and one close to my whole family, is the Cancer council. This weekend I will be attending a friends charity morning tea to help raise funds towards this very worthy cause and I can't wait! For more info on how to host your own morning tea or to donate click here!

Five 


As always a few wise words to start your weekend! 


See you Monday friends! 

Lou
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment