Tuesday 7 June 2016

Life Lately

Morning Friends! 

It has been a quite few weeks here, which has been a lovely change! The weather is cooling down so the fireplace is on and we are spending lots of time inside in our Pj's #heaven ! Here is a little snippet of life lately. 


The winter weather has us all hugging up! Louis loves his pink pjs ;) 


Saturday nights at home mean three things. Pj's, movies and marshmallows by the fire! It was a sweet weekend. 


It is sale season here at the moment and I have broken my budget #guilty ! I shared a few of my favourite sale purchases yesterday, if you missed the post you can catch it here!


Sunday morning means brunch time! Last Sunday I joined two of my girlfriends for a beautiful breakfast and catchup. Nothing better than friends and food! 


Our girl trip to NYC is coming up quick so planning is in full swing. Having been a number of times before both my sister and I have lists of Must-do's! However I love hearing all your suggestions so please comment or message me! 


Finally, the cold weather has been a great excuse to have a few lazy home days, which is fine by me! Over the weekend I tried this new blondie recipe which I will share on the blog Thursday! 

So thats a little look into my very quite life at the moment! See you tomorrow friends! 

Lou 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment