Tuesday 21 June 2016

Life Latley

Morning friends! 

Life has been wonderfully un-exciting lately. I have been enjoying the quite schedule and trying to embrace the cool weather. The next few months are going to be crazy so I'm trying to enjoy some quite time and plan,plan, plan. Here is a little look into life recently! 



Winter means its strawberry season and man do I love me some strawberries. Soph and I headed north a few weeks ago for a little day trip to try our hand at strawberry picking and a whole lot of eating! This also happened to concede with international best friend day, how fitting!


It may be winter here but in Australia the sun is always shining. How perfect was our little lunch spot?! I grew up along these beaches so popping in for a visit is always special.


Speaking of the outdoors. I posted this pic on Instagram last week after a gorgeous walk with friends. How lucky am I to live in such a beautiful city!


When we have been at home we have been doing a whole lot of this. Snuggling up in front of the fire and TV for some quality rest time!


I feel like we can all relate to this picture ;) There has been a whole lot of TV watching going on during these past rainy weekends. 


Last weekend I attempted and successfully completed a flat pack #exctingiknow The perfect little weekend project that left me with a new bed side table and a whole lot of pride.


Lets all just appreciate this cake for a minute! What else is there to do on a freezing day... Eat cake right?

So there you have it, a little look into life lately ! Have a wonderful day friends! 

Lou 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment