Monday 27 June 2016

My May / June reads!

Morning friends! 

Today I'm sharing my recent reads because it has been far too long. If you have been reading the blog for a while now, you will know that I'm not always the best reader. I tend to be either super committed to my reading or won't pick up a book all month. It is something I'm working on because lets be real, reading is fantastic for your brain, langue and writing skills! 

Here are a few books I have read lately that you might enjoy! 


The Life and loves of a he devil by Graham Norton 


I mentioned this book in my last 'Must read' post and now I have finished it. Hilariously honest, genuine and touching. This book is a great read if you are looking for something light or a good laugh! 

Under the tuscan sun by Frances Mayes 


I'm currently reading this book and loving it. This is a sweet story based on real events where two Californian university professors save up to buy their dream summer escape in, you guessed it, Tuscany! The writing is witty, honest and filled with beautiful imagery. I'm loving this book and can't wait to see how it finishes. 

The Clasp by Sloane Crosley 


This book is next on my 'to read' list and I'm excited. A number of friends have recommended this book to me and it sounds sweet. This book centres around of friends trying to navigate life and love while accepting the fact that sometimes life doesn't go to plan. Throw in a love triangle and a wedding or two and you the perfect holiday read. 



I can't wait to sit in front of the fire and read a few good books this month. If you have any recommendations please comment or message me. You guys always have great tips! 

Happy reading everyone! 

Lou 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment