Monday 6 June 2016

Sale Sale Sale!

It's sale season ladies! #watchout


I have been naughty this month and broken my saving streak. But in my defence some of these sales are just too good to miss! Here are a few teeny tiny purchases I have made recently that I know you will love! 



My Seed Heritage heels which I bought two years ago are still my go-to shoes! So when I saw this seasons version on sale for only $69 I had to snatch a pair. Grab some for yourself here! 


Speaking of the Seed Heritage sale. My all time favourite tee's are currently on sale for $27! They come in 5 different colours and *sequin patterns and are fantastic quality. You can grab one here!
I wear an X Small for reference! 


How sweet is this Country Road Tuck Swing Shirt? This one admittedly wasn't on sale but was too cute to pass! Check it out online here!


The weather this past weekend has been CRAY-ZY cold! Thus this Seed Fringe Trim Snood is a must have for me. It is currently reduced and can be yours for only $27! Grab one online here!

Happy shopping friends!

Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment