Tuesday 28 June 2016

Weekly Wardrobe


Morning Friends! 

Today I'm sharing my very limited weekly wardrobe because tomorrow is What's Up Wednesday! I will be honest my wardrobe has consisted primarily of pyjamas this week because it is freezing here. *By freezing I mean like 4 Degrees, which in Australia is borderline ice age. On occasions I have braved the weather and headed outside this is what I have worn! 


Denim jacket here
Shirt here
Jeans here
Shoes similar here
Scarf similar here




Cardigan similar here
Shirt here
Jeans here
Shoes similar here


Vest, Last years :( 
Shirt here
Jeans here
Boots here




Sadly these PJ's are last years so they have been discontinued! But with my NYC trip coming up I just had to whip them out and snuggle up. This style is cozy, true to size and seriously warm. They are from Peter Alexander so are fantastic quality. You can check out all their winter PJ's here!

Have a great day girls! 

Lou 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment