Wednesday 29 June 2016

What's Up Wednesday!

It's Whats Up Wednesday, Woo hoo! 

June has been a busy month around here and only about to get crazier. Between work, planning for my upcoming trip to NYC and the usual chaos of life, June has been a busy month!


What we're eating this week 


The cool weather here has me looking and cooking up some great winter warmers. I shared one of my new favourite winter recipes a few weeks ago on the blog. If you missed my Mushroom, Parmesan and tortellini soup recipe, you can find it here!

What I'm reminiscing about 


Planning is in full swing for our upcoming trip to New York and I'm looking through old travel journals and photos to refresh my memory. I love NYC and having visited a number of times with my family growing up, it holds a special place in my heart! 

What I'm loving 


I'm 1000 and 10% obsessed with my new Zimmerman dress. I bought this stunner last week for an upcoming birthday party and I just can't wait to wear it! 

What we've been up to 


This picture pretty much sums up life lately! I have been working from home and planing our trip in the comfort of my PJs and loving it! This is the perfect time of year to grab a book, cup of coffee and read by the fire place when you have a spare second! #ilovewinter

What I'm dreading

I have an appointment with my plastic surgeon to remove a few questionable moles, one being on my face. I really don't enjoy going to the doctors especially when there are stitches involved!!! However I know how important it is to take these precautions. Fingers crossed the scar isn't too bad! 

What I'm working on 


One of my dear friends has a big birthday coming up, so we will be celebrating hard! A few of our close friends and I are working on a small speech to celebrate all our wonderful memories together. Three opinionated women writing one short speech, good luck to us! 

What I'm excited about 

Soooooo many exciting things are coming up this month! We are headed camping with friends for a mini get away, three big birthdays as well as starting a new job. July is going to be crazy but wonderful! 

What I'm watching / reading 


I shared my favourite binge worthy TV shows a few weeks but if you missed that post you can see it here! I also shared my recent reads on Monday and have a whole new pile of books to keep me busy this week! If you missed my recent reads post, you can catch it here!

What I'm listening to 


One Tree Hill may be questionable television but the shows soundtrack it fantastic! Gone by Ian Axel is a beautiful song which I may have on repeat at the moment ;) Thank you One Tree Hill for this recommendation! 

What I'm wearing 


When I have willed myself out of my pyjamas this week I have been trying to both stay warm and look reasonably cute! You can find my weekly wardrobe on the blog every Wednesday! 

What I'm doing this weekend 


This weekend my girlfriends and I are celebrating our friend Phea who is moving back to the UK. We will be farewelling our friend with dinner and a 'bar crawl'. I'm nervous but excited, wish me luck! 

What I'm looking forward to next month 


July is birthday month here. I have three close friends birthdays coming up next month and can't wait to celebrate with them all. 

What else is new 


Not a whole lot and that is perfectly fine with me! 


Hope your still with me ;) Have a wonderful day friends and see you tomorrow! 

Lou 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment