Monday 25 July 2016

I heart my friends!

Morning Friends! 

We are home bound this morning after a wonderful few days camping. It was cold and wet but it was a ball of fun. I love spending some quality time with my girlfriends, even if it is in the wilderness! 

While I was away enjoying some quality time with a few of my favourite people I began thinking about the importance of our friendships and the little ways we show those loved ones how much we appreciate them. Today I'm sharing three ways I like to show my girlfriends that I appreciate them, I'am thinking of them or how thankful I'am for them. 

Hand Written Letters 


I don't think there is anything sweeter or more personal than a hand written letter. Sure emails are faster and probably more convenient but they just aren't the same. I have written letter to my friends most of my life, no matter if we are countries or states apart and I have kept them all. I love me a hand written letter and I know your friends will appreciate the effort and love that goes into yours. 

Send Flowers / Care package


Is there anything better than being surprised with flowers ? I don't believe there is! I love sending flowers or care packages to friends going through tough times, a bad break up, study week, birthdays, basically anything :) Flowers are bound to put a smile on your face and won't break the budget.

In terms of care packages, I often make up my own but there are hundreds of sites online that have pre-made ones! 

Make a Meal


When you are sick, moving house, have a new baby or are just totally stressed out, is there anything better than a home cooked meal *prepared by someone else ?? I think not! It is so simple to make up dinner for a friend who is struggling and something that will 100% improve their day. It doesn't cost much and can be as simple as you please. But it will mean a whole lot to that sweet friend! 



These little 'tips' are things I have been doing for years and really want to focus on in the next few months. Life is busy and sometimes we can forget the importance of reminding our favourite people just how much we love and value them. 

This is my 'hand written' thank you letter to all of you lovely gals! 

Have a wonderful day friends! 

Lou 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment