Wednesday 20 July 2016

Wednesday Wardrobe!

Morning Friends! 

We are headed camping today so I will be away from my laptop and civilisation until Monday :( However I have a great wardrobe re-cap from this past week to keep you hop shop shopping while I'm gone! It has been rainy and wet almost all week long. So my wardrobe has been all about keeping dry and warm. With a few exceptions on those sunny winter mornings! Here is a little look! 



Shirt here
Jeans - Zara, Last Season 
Shoes similar here
Bag here


Jeans here
Shirt here
Boots - Seed Heritage 
Jacket similar here


Shirt here
Jeans here
Boots - Seed Heritage 


Shirt - Country Road 
Jeans here
Shoes here




Dress Similar (different colour) here
Boots - ASOS


Jeans here
Shoes here
Shirt here

Have a wonderful few days friends and remember I will be back and blogging on Monday! 

Lou 
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment