Wednesday 6 July 2016

Weekly wardrobe!

Morning Friends! 

I hope your week is off to a good start and you have the weekend in sight. I once again my apologies for my lack of outfits this week! I have been both lazy and PJ clad thus only two outfits to share :( However my busy upcoming social calendar will force me out of the pyjamas and hopefully remind me to take a picture or two! Here is what I have been wearing when I have ventured from the house! 



Shirt here
Jeans here
Espadrilles similar here
Watch here


Necklace - Although you can't see my necklace very well in this picture it is in fact Thomas Sabo. I received it a few years ago as a gift and absolutely love it! I have three pendants on the one chain which gives it a bit of a layered look. However this Key is my favourite, You can find it and the whole collection here



Shirt here
Jeans - Last Season LEE
Boots here
Sweater similar here

As I said, this weeks wardrobe post is short and sweet! But trust me next weeks wardrobe will be worth the wait ;) 

Have a wonderful day friends! 

Lou 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment