Wednesday 27 July 2016

What's Up Wednesday

Happy What’s Up Wednesday Friends!

If you are new to the blog the last Wednesday of every month is basically one big catch up on the blog, where I share what I have been up to, eating, buying etc. Basically the low-down on the past month!


You ready? Lets do this!

What we’re eating this week


Last week on the blog I shared my new favourite chocolate cake recipe. This cake not only looks gorgeous but also tastes divine. Plus it is one of the easiest cakes I have ever made, WIN! If you missed the recipe post you can find it here!

What I’m reminiscing about


An absolutely fabulous weekend away with a few of my girlfriends! We went camping, drank wine, caught up and laughed a lot. It was bliss!

What I’m loving


My new $30 shoes! I mean how cute are these loafers! They are great day-today shoes that are as pretty as they are comfy. #shoppingwin You can find them online here!

What we’ve been up to



Apart from camping (and freezing our socks off) not a whole lot! I have been struggling through the mountain of post vacation washing and trying to get organised for the next few weeks, before I head off on my girls trip to NYC!

What I'm dreading 

Not much! Life is pretty fabulous at the moment!

What I'm working on 


Planing planing and more planing for New York. No matter how many times I visit there is always more to see and because I will only be in town for a week and a half I want to make the most of it! So planing is key and in full force at the moment! 

What I'm excited about / What I'm looking forward to next month 


NEW YORK CITY! Need I say more? 

What I'm watching/ reading 


Suits is back and I'm pumped. Ah how I have missed you Harvey! I plan on snuggling up in front of TV this weekend and catching up with my two favourite lawyers :) 

What I'm listening to 


The new The 1975 album ... on repeat... all day long. #noshame 

What I'm wearing 


The last few days has been all about camping, so my wardrobe has been very 'outdoorsy'. If you want to check out my post about my recent camping wardrobe you can find it here!

What I'm doing this weekend 


This weekend I'll be celebrating my friend Laura's birthday. There will be a party, speeches and wine! I'm so excited to spoil and celebrate such a sweet friend! Happy Birthday Loz! 

What else is new 


Not a whole lot, and that is fine by me. The last few weeks have been crazy and they are only about to get more hectic. So for now I'll just have a lay down ;) 


So thats Whats Up! I'm off to do some washing and let the dog take me for a run :) See you tomorrow friends!

Lou 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment