Monday 1 August 2016

Life Lately!

Happy August Friends!  

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was hectic but fun filled and has left me exhausted! But thats always a sign of a great time. Life around here has been business as usual with work, chores, birthdays, friends and holiday prep. But today I'm sharing a few of the fun things I have been up too lately. 



Two weeks ago I headed down south to enjoy some quality time with girlfriends. We camped, enjoyed great music and had wonderful time. 


On our way south we stopped for lunch at one of the cutest cafes I have ever seen. We enjoyed lunch in the garden and treated ourselves with a chocolate, marshmallow cookie that would change your life. If you are in the Burleigh area you need to pop into, The Paddock Bakery.


This past week we farewelled our sweet Lauren. Who is moving interstate for work. We love you Lauren!


We sent our sweet friend off with a Mexican feast! And it was amazing. Pulled pork tacos come to mumma!


Planning for the upcoming month / holiday / rest of the year is well under way! I spent the majority of last week organising my schedule slash stressing because I have no idea how it is already August! #wherehastheyeargone



We welcomed the weekend with a trip to the local farmers markets, where we picked up some groceries 


And a few sneaky treats! 


Oh and some STUNNING Columbian Roses! Just look at these beauties! 


Finally, we celebrated our sweet friend Katy's birthday with an American themes birthday bash. There where hot dogs, ice cream and some shocking beer pong skills. It was a great night! 


So there is a little insight into life lately. Thanks for stopping by today friends! 

Lou 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment