Tuesday 6 September 2016

August Pins!

Morning Friends! 

September is officially underway and I haven't had a chance to share my August Pins yet! At the beginning of every month I share a few of my favourite Pins from the previous month because we all know I'm a Pinterest addict! If you haven't check out my many many many boards before you can find them here!




Looking for a housewarming gift or simply a little inspo for your own home? Fixtures, Furniture and accessories is the board for you. You can check it out here!





Spring is officially here and that means it is time to start entertaining outdoors again! Yippee! To help me get organised for all the forthcoming outdoors activities, I'm getting a little inspiration for our garden. You can see all my favourite outdoor spaces here! 




My food obsession continues as does my love of entertaining. So naturally my food inspo board is busting at the seams. If you are looking for a special recipe or a simply mid week mean than you need to check out my board here!

Happy pinning friends! 

Lou 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment