Friday 23 September 2016

Friday Favourites!

Happy Friday Friends!

This week has been a quite one with my off sick for most of the week :( However I managed to squeeze a little fun and shopping in amongst the rest and fevers! Here are a few things I'm loving this week. 

One 


I bought this vest in black and the beginning of winter and practically lived in it. Although it will warm up here soon I couldn't resist snagging another one in this sage green, ahead of next year! What can I say this lady can't resist a great sale! Thanks Country Road! 

Two 


Speaking of Country Road, their seasonal sale has me all sorts of giddy! With 25% off sale items on Mens, Women's, Kids and home, you will be laughing at your savings! Check all items out here!

Three 


Sunday night was the Emmy's and that means it was time to whip out the chocolate and head to the couch with my sister. For as long as I can remember my sisters and I have always watched the Emmy, Oscars etc. together. The gowns, the speeches and the laughs, its a favourite for sure! 

Four 


I just started this book and I'm enjoying it so far. I'll let you know more about it as I read on but for now it seems to be a good weekend read :) 

Five 

As always a few wise words to start your weekend!

Have a wonderful day friends!

Lou 
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment