Friday 30 September 2016

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday Friends! 

The week is drawing to a close and that means its time for the long weekend! Woohoo! This weekend I plan on hanging out with family and friends as well as catching up on some reading and sleep. It should be a good one! 

One 


On Wednesday night I enjoyed some time with a few of my favourite ladies. And post dinner (which was amazing, thanks Soph ;) we enjoyed a little cake! I have shared this recipe before but if you missed it you can check it out here. Cake + my ladies = a favourite for sure! 

Two 



Summer certainly isn't far off for us in the Southern hemisphere. This week we have enjoyed a swim or two as well as some serious heat! That being said I'm a Summer lover through and through so I can wait for beach trips, lazy pool days and all the ice blocks! 

Three 


I  have officially finished Gilmore Girls :( Which I see as both an achievement and a sign I waste far too much time haha! But I'm moving onto my next Netflix project - House. A number of people have recommended this show to me. I'm only two episodes in so lets see how it goes! 

Four 
I have been looking at these sandals for about a million years and finally think its time to take the plunge and buy a pair already! Early christmas present to myself? I think yes! You can find these Tory Burch delights online here.

Five
Finally as always some wise words to start your weekend. You can find this pin and many more on my Pinterest here!


Have a wonderful weekend friends, I will be back on Tuesday after the long weekend! 

Lou 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment