Wednesday 7 September 2016

My NYC wardrobe!

Happy Wednesday Friends! 

Today I'm sharing a few of my favourite fashion pieces from my trip to NYC. I was usually in a total rush as we ran out the door each morning so have limited pics of my outfits but though I would share a few of my packing essentials. 


I picked up this sweet little Zara jumpsuit while in New York and quickly fell in love! Why Zara uses such weird photos on their website I don't know?!?


You can check out more picture online here!

My favourite espadrilles of all time where present on the vacation and a total life saver. These shoes are the best for walking and they are also super cute. Win win! Check them out here. 


Seed heritage shorts, found here.


Birkenstocks found here. 

Denim mini skirt here.



Off the shoulder, Bell sleeve shirt. 


Online here. 

So there are just a few of my outfit pieces from my recent travels! Have a wonderful day friends and see you tomorrow! 

Lou 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment