Wednesday 21 September 2016

Weekly Wardrobe - Autumn Picks

Morning Friends! 

It's Wednesday and that means its time to talk fashion! Because I have been both lazy and sick this week my outfit pics are less than exciting so today I thought I would share a few of my Autumn fashion picks. Now for all you folk living in the Southern Hemisphere don't close this page yet. Because by the looks of our forecasts the cool weather is here to stay for at least a few more weeks. With that all sorted I present to you my must haves for the new season (or stubbornly long winter!!) 

My favourite classic cut jean from Seed Heritage with a frayed hem, found here


Everybody needs a great go-to puffer vest and I have lived in my Country Road one this season. They are currently reduced so I may need to grab one in this gorgeous sage colour! Grab yours here!

Cable knit sweaters come at me! This sweater just screams cozy and is suer soft. An absolute must have, also currently reduced online yippee! Find it here!

Give me all the Plaids! 100% cotton and not too heavy this is the perfect shirt for this indecisive weather! Thanks to H&M you can pick on up here!


I saw these booties online and immediately fell in love! Check them out online here! 


So I hope you enjoyed just a few of my recent picks. Have a wonderful day friends and happy shopping!

Lou 
xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment