Monday 10 October 2016

Beauty Finds!

Happy Monday Friends! 

I hope you all had a splendid weekend. Mine was filled with work catchup, friends and birthday parties. It was pretty darn good! 

Today I'm sharing a few of my recent beauty finds. I love hearing all your beauty recommendations and reading others beauty posts. Which means I often change beauty products every few months haha. Here are a few I'm loving at the moment! 

Alpha Beta Glow Pads - Dr Dennis Gross 


These Alpha Beta Glow Pads are a new favourite for sure. I have herd about these for a while now so decided to give the facial pads a go. I have used them twice now and the results are great although they are pretty pricy! You can purchase them online or in store at Mecca. 


Goat Milk Moisturiser - Kate Somerville 

I have been using Kate Somerville moisturiser for years and love it. Gentle on skin an not too heavy, this Goats Milk edition provides extra hydration. I'm a fan and no you will be too! 


Arian Enlightenment Illuminiser  - Josie Maran 
Liquid highlighter that is good for your skin and looks fantastic. I think yes! This was a gift from a friend last christmas and I have been obsessed ever since. You can find all of Josie Maran's products online. 

Coconut watercolour Eye Shadow - Josie Maran 

Speaking of Josie Maran's, this coconut water colour eye shadow is serious amazing. Sounds bizarre yes, but works a treat! Simple paint it on with small eyeshadow brush and blend! 

What are some of your favourite beauty products right now? Please share! 

Have a great day everyone! 

Lou
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment