Friday 14 October 2016

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday Friends! 

This week has been a busy one and by the looks of things, life here isn't slowing down any time soon. The end of the year always means chaos so I'm bracing myself for fun but hectic weeks to come. I have started to get my christmas shopping list together as well as enjoy a tiny it of dow time, this past week. So here are a few things that I'm loving on right now! 

One 

This past week I ordered my 2017 Erin Condren Life Planner. I have had these for a few years now and this life planner is a life saver. Thanks for keeping me organised Erin Condren! You can find all their designs and much more here 

Two 


On Tuesday I shared all my latest entertainment addictions. So many great documentaries and TV serious keeping me occupied in all that spare time I don't have ;) You can check out the post here !

Three 


Tonight I will be attending the annual Pyjama Foundation Gala, to support the education of children in foster care. This charity was founded by one of my close friends mumma so is very special to me. If you want to learn more about this special cause and amazing program, you can check it out here!

Four 


Summer is officially on its way and a few members of the family have already started enjoying the pool. Watching this carefree cutie relish in the small things in life, constantly reminds me to slow down and soak it all up - there are so many things to be grateful for! 

Five 


As always I'm wrapping up with some wise words to start your weekend. Have a fabulous mini-break friends!

Lou 
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment