Friday 21 October 2016

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday Friends! 

This weekend I'm off to the beach for a girls mini-break to celebrate our sweet friend, Claire's Birthday. Wine, great food, the beach and my favourite ladies - I can't wait! But before the celebrations begin here are a few things I have been loving on this week! 

One 

Y'all know how I love my Erin Condren products. Well I was doing some early christmas shopping online the other day and stumbled across their phone case range. How have I never seen these! So needly to say there is a phone case on its way for me that is too darn cute to not be a favourite! You can find the full range here, above is the design I purchased. 

Two 

Last Friday I attended the annual Pyjama Foundation Gala, supporting the education of kids in foster care. This is such a worthy cause and one which you can support in various ways. To learn more about this amazing foundation (set up by one of my close friends mum) click here.

Three


Speaking of the Pyjama Foundation, on Wednesday I shared my weekly wardrobe as usual and mentioned the beautiful gown I wore to last weeks gala. 
If you missed the post you can find it here and if you want to check out a little more of my Fame and Partners gown you can find it here.

Four 


Now this is not a new purchase but it has been a seriously great investment. So many please message asking where my silver watch is from and I try and tag it in the blog when it features in pics. However for those of you wondering it it the Marc Jacobs  and is gorgeous. It is elegant, simple and timeless. I have had this watch for nearly four years now and wear it almost every day! You can find it online here.

Five 

As always some wise words to start your weekend :) 

Have a wonderful weekend friends! 

Lou 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that phone case! I have a cactus case from Sonix that I love, but I'm in need of a new one. Such a gorgeous watch-- you're right about the silver being timeless & going with everything! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete