Monday 24 October 2016

Girls Weekend!

Happy Monday Friends! 

I have just arrived home from a gorgeous girls weekend away! Ah... so relaxing, so much fun and far too much sun! We are all exhausted and a little burnt haha but it was well worth it. 

Just two Yankees off to the beach 

We headed to the beach on Friday afternoon to make the most of the weekend and enjoy the AMAZING weather! There where 7 of us ladies, so it was a very loud, funny and chaotic beach house! 


We ate 


We drank 


We spent a lot of time soaking up this view


And enjoying the beach! 



I say it all the time but I'm so very lucky to have such a wonderful ground of girlfriends in my life. Friends who are smart, funny, supportive and caring - I love them all so much! 


I hope you all had a great weekend friends. Thanks for stopping by today! 

Lou 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment