Monday 21 November 2016

Christmas Decorations!

Morning Friends! 

I hope you all enjoyed your weekends! Last week we bit the bullet and put up all our Christmas decorations. I know it is only November but we put them up early every year. We do this for two reasons A) hauling them all out of storage and putting them up is a pain in the butt and usually takes a whole afternoon, so we have to get in early before we are busy with holiday plans B) They are all so pretty, expensive joyful why not have them on display for an extra few weeks! 

Today I thought I would share just a few of my favourite Christmas bits and pieces that we have around our house this year! 



Pottery barn Christmas Cushions. You can see this years stock here!


Ceramic reindeer found here.


Handmade fabric nativity set purchased from a charity in Vietnam last Christmas. 



Christmas Bedding. (A mixture from various stores, but this year I found these sweet pillowcases, here. ) 


One of our two Christmas trees this year! Filled with decorations collected throughout the years.



So there you have it, just a few of my favourite decorations you can find in our house this Christmas. Have a wonderful day friends! 

Lou 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment