Friday 11 November 2016

Friday Favourites


Happy Friday Friends! 

This week has been lovely and quite but incredibly hot! Is it possible to be over Summer before it has begun? But before I just in the pool lets talk Friday favourites from the past week! 

One 


It may only be November but Summer has officially arrived. Air-conditioning, sun burns and beach trips - Tis the season! It is hot as anything here but that being said, it makes for a great excuse to run away to the beach for the weekend! 

Two 


Oh my goodness, The Fall! Has anyone seen this show?? I won't give too much away but it is brilliant. Violent and at times frightening, its not at all my usual TV preference but it sure is addictive. You can find all the episodes on Netflix, prepare to become addicted! 

Three 


Yesterday I shared the recipe to this sweet confetti celebration cake. If you have someone special birthday coming up or simply looking for something fun then check out the recipe here.

Four 


I'm a sucker for Erin Condren goodies, so I was pretty chuffed to greet a big box of christmas presents I ordered a few weeks ago. I have said it a hundred times and I'll say it again, Erin Condren has fantastic products that are beautiful, practical and well made! Love love love! 

Five 


Finally, no matter your political preferences this quote is relevant, important and speaks so much truth. 


Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

Lou 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment