Friday 18 November 2016

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday Friends! 

This week has been quite, hot and filled with Christmas prep. Our decorations are officially up and the celebrating has begun. I will share some photos next week but before that, lets take a look at my Friday favourites! 


One 

Every year we add a little something to our Christmas decoration collection. This year I found these sweet little reindeers. Simple, timeless and cheap as chips, ah yeah I'll take three! You can find them online here.

Two 


Pool toys are a must in this house! With the insane heat here + the mass entertaining we do this time of year, having some outdoor fun is key. This year we are going fruity with these fun Watermelon Rings. Check out Sunnylife's full range of summer gear here.

Three 


Y'all I'm so obsessed with The Fall I can't even talk about it! If you are looking for something to binge watch this weekend look no further. #thankyounetflix 


Four 


Yesterday I shared a Gingerbread Syrup recipe. This is the perfect homemade christmas gift or easy dessert! If you missed it you can find it here.

Five 



Have a great weekend everyone! 

Lou 
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment