Tuesday 22 November 2016

Pinterest Finds!

Morning Friends! 

This week is going to be a big one. I spent yesterday getting my holiday prep on, with one humongous grocery shop, some menu planning and even shared a few of our Christmas decorations from this year. (If you missed it you can see that post here. ) 

Today I will grabbing some last minute items for my girls getaway and starting some Christmas shopping. 

Then tomorrow I'm off to spend some quality time with friends out of state! Before dashing home to catchup on brand NEW Gilmore Girls this weekend! 


But before I get to all of that, I sharing a few of my recent favourite Pinterest finds. 


If you are still looking for a little seasonal decoration inspo then head over to my board here. From wreaths to trees, this board has something for every style and budget! 


Looking for some creative ways to keep little hands busy these holidays? Check out my craft board for inspo, templates and ideas. Click here.



And if you are trying to get a head start on all the seasonal shopping then head over here.


Have a wonderful few days friends, I'll be back on Monday! 

Lou 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment