Monday 28 November 2016

Sydney Getaway

Happy Monday Friends! 

I'm back from my mini getaway and ready to dive into another busy week. A little break with friends was well overdue and Sydney never disappoints. I say it all the time but I'am so very lucky to live in this beautiful country 😊

Today I'm sharing  a few of my favourite places to shop, eat and see when visiting Sydney. Enjoy! 

Shop 

The Strand Arcade



*Which looks particularly beautiful this time of year! 

Queen Victoria Building


CBD Westfield 

Burnt Orange - Mosman 

The many many gift stores and florists on Queen Street, Woolahra 




Eat

Charlie Burger Co. 

Hacienda




The Opera Bar



Ripples - Milsons Point 

Luxe - Woollahra 

The Boat Shed - Balmoral Beach




Hugos - Manly Ferry Terminal  



*With amazing cocktails, great view and even better company :) 

See

Apart from all the main tourist spots i.e. the Harbour bridge, Royal Botanic Gardens etc.



Balmoral Beach is at the top of my to-do list every time I visit. Just 30 minutes from the city centre this beach is a hidden gem, with amazing food and beautiful atmosphere.




If you are headed to this gorgeous city I can highly recommend all these spots. If you are considering a holiday to Oz I can't adequately put into words the beauty, culture, food, history and landscape this country has to offer!

Have a wonderful day friends!

Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment