Friday 9 December 2016

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday Friends! 

This weekend is all about celebrating some of the wonderful people in my life. I have three birthdays this weekend so it is going to be a big one! But before the celebrations begin lets catchup on a few of my latest favourites! 

One 


Um, this show is beautiful. So many of you have been watching / recommending This is Us for weeks and I have only just got into it yesterday. Fair to say I'm hooked and hiding away watching this tonight! 

Two 


I feel like I'm cheating on Michael Buble for saying this but Kelly Clarkson's Christmas album is possibly my new favourite 🙈 The mix of old carols and new Christmas songs has me in the spirit and singing out loud (and badly) all day long! You can find it on Spotify or the Apple Store. 

Three 


Speaking of Christmas, if you are in the market for some new holiday pyjamas then look no further. If I am at home I'm usually in my PJ's and Peter Alexander happens to make my very favourite. How sweet is this tee?!?  Check out the full holiday range here.

Four 


On Wednesday I shared a few of my go-to outfits at the moment including this sweet summer shift. And guess what? It is currently reduced to only $14 ! Yep $14! You can find it online here.


Five 


Invest it wisely! 

Have a wonderful weekend friends! 

Lou 
xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment