Tuesday 27 December 2016

Holiday Reads

Morning Friends! 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas filled with friends, family and food. Our day was spent with our loved ones laughing, playing tennis and eating way too much delicious food - it was delightful! 

Like many of you I will be heading off on a new years vacation in just a few days and I have a stack of books to bring with me. If you are looking for a new read then today's post is for you! Here are a few books I have read or bought this month that you may want to check out. 


I mentioned The Clasp by Sloane Crosley on Wednesday. I have just started it but so far I'm enjoying it. It's witty, smart and has enough characters and intertwining stories to keep you guessing! 


Although the title of this book may alarm some readers I have to admit this book is a goody. Like so many people I often find myself over committed in all aspects of life. This book is about identifying how we spend our valuable time, and how we can alter our commitments to gain more enjoyment in life. Not too self-help-esk and definitely funny! 


This novel is next up on my list and I'm really excited to start it. So many of you have recommended it to me before and I finally purchased it. So lets wait and see what I think! 


Finally a book for all the cooks out there! I gave my mum the Yotam Ottolenghi cookbook this Christmas and I'm now going to need to buy one for myself! When I visit London I always pop into one of the several Ottolenghi cafes for an amazing bite to eat. Hopefully these recipes will give me a taste of the Ottolenghi treats at home! 


Happy reading everyone!

Lou
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment