Tuesday 13 December 2016

Life Lately

Wow oh wow, this month has been crazy! 

Today I'm sharing a little sneak peak into a few things that have been happening around here. December is in full swing and the last few weeks have been crazy busy. With plenty more celebrations, birthdays and Christmas plans on the books for the next few weeks. Here are a few things I have been up to! 


I popped down to Sydney for a girls getaway and mini break. Wine, food, shopping, beach trips, the BEST company and some more shopping ;) 



I'am so very lucky to have such special friends in my life! 


Gilmore Girls is back on our screens and giving me all the feels. Thank you Netflix! 


The whole family has really embraced the Christmas spirit. Well almost everyone! Don't think he is a fan of his costume! 


Just some simple summer flowers ;) 


Saturdays are being spent beach side. Give me all the sun and surf! 


We celebrated our sweet friend Grace's big birthday the only way we know how. Crazy costumes and lots of wine! 


Happy Birthday Jungle Jane! I mean Grace! 


Then it was another December baby's turn! Happy Birthday Lauren! 



Then we rounded out the week with University Graduation! A big day which was a long time coming but well worth the wait! 


Oh my goodness, I'm exhausted!

Have a wonderful day friends! 

Lou 
xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment