Friday 20 January 2017

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday Friends! 

This weekend you an find me either by the pool or sipping a cocktail with friends, because man oh man has it been a long week! I hope you all have some fun plans for the weekend ahead and wish you  a wonderful Friday. Now lets jump right into my Favourites for the week. Enjoy! 

One 


Yesterday I shared a classic Australian recipe - the legendary Lamington. The bite sized cakes are about as Australian as you can get and are seriously delicious. I urge you all to try this sweet treat - not matter where you are in the world. If you missed the recipe you can catch it here.

Two 



I shared this dress a few weeks ago on the blog but have had so many questions about it. For those of you wondering, it is from Cue, it wears true to size *I wear an 8, it is beautiful quality and fabric. And yes it is currently on SALE. You can find it here.

Three 


Speaking of recent purchases, how cute are these custom monogramed baseball caps? I bought my sisters and myself one for Christmas and have fallen in love. They come in a tone of colours and text styles and make a fantastic gift. You can find them on Etsy here.

Four 


Is everyone else listening to Ed Sheeran's new album on repeat? Or is that just me?! Either way you need to check it out. This man's talent knows no bounds! 

Five 


Last but not least, so very wise words from a very wise lady! 

Have a beautiful weekend friends! 


Lou 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment