Wednesday 11 January 2017

Summer Sales

It Wednesday! Woo hoo!

That means we are half way through the week AND it also means its time to talk fashion. Double win. Summer sales are officially upon us *if you are here in the southern hemisphere and there are some amazing bargains up for grabs. I have treated myself to a few new wardrobe items this week 😁 But hey, who can resist a great sale ?!? 

Looking for a new work wardrobe ? Then head straight to Cue. Their in-store and online sale is up to 50% off and has got me looking like Kim. 


I want it all but I just can't have it!




I did however, purchase these two gorgeous work dresses. Both of which you can find here.

If you are looking for some summer statement pieces then I recommend heading over to Zara. Zara can certainly be a mixed bag in terms of personal taste. But I'am loving their summer dresses and might just be wearing one as I type this ;) 




Despite the ever odd photos Zara uses for their online store. This Checked midi dress is super sweet and very versatile. You can check out all Zara sale items here.


Last but not least my beloved Seed Heritage. If I could own every piece from this stores collection I would! *I almost do 😁 Seed's current outlet sale is AMAZING and not to be missed. 


I mean how amazing are these sued block heels down to just $69?!? 


Ah yes please! To check out the full outlet sale including women, children and baby click here.


Happy bargain hunting friends! 

Lou 
xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment