Wednesday 15 February 2017

Weekly Wardrobe!

Morning Friends! 

I hope you are all having a wonderful week. Today I'm sharing a few outfits and wardrobe pieces from my week. P.S a few of them are on sale so keep reading ;) 





Dress - Remix 
Shoes - Tony Bianco 
Watch - Marc Jacobs 



Shirt - Seed Heritage 
Jeans - Seed Heritage 
Shoes - Betts for her


Dress - Noughts and Crosses 
Sandals - Country Road 



I bought this Zimmerman dress about 6 months ago and I'm still totally obsessed. So many have asked about it before and I'm thrilled to say it is finally on sale!


If you are as in love as I' am you can find it here!

 In celebration of my birthday next week I have treated myself to a new outfit. How sweet is this linen  mini dress?! 



You can find it online here.

Now if only those birthday celebrations could hurry up so I can whip this dress out ;) 

That's it for now friends. Have a delightful day. 

Lou 
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment