Wednesday 22 February 2017

Weekly Wardrobe

Morning Friends! 

I hope you are all having a fabulous week so far. I celebrated my birthday yesterday, so thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes. But I'am well and truly exhausted and its only Wednesday 😁 

As usual I have been seriously slack with my photography skills as of late but I will be sharing a few of my favourite / latest wardrobe outfits from this past week. Here we go! 



I'am totally obsessed with these shoes, I will admit it. I bought them in both the mid and high version and have no regrets. They are seriously comfortable and look great with pretty much any outfit. 


You can find the high style here and mid style here. P.S both styles come in two colours so be sure to check them out! 


I get so many questions about my White Zimmerman playsuit (which I wear constantly!) Sadly it is no longer is stock but this Eden Web Dot Playsuit is so darn cute and very very similar. If you are as in love with it as I am you can find it here. Plus its on SALE! Woo hoo! 



No matter the season or the occasion I will be wearing these shoes 90% of the time. I have mentioned these espadrilles about a million times on the blog but I can't stop and I won't stop. I'am forever obsessed and you all need to get on board. Find them here.



Can you ever have too many silk cami's? I think not! I have this came in about 5 colours and seriously wear it constantly. Bonus they are currently reduced to just $20 so check them out here.

So there you have it. Not a whole lot of excitement on the wardrobe front but my essentials as of late. I promise to try and improve the outfit pics 😑

Until tomorrow friends! 

Lou 
xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment